Welcome to the performer registration page for Porchfest Vankleek Hill 2019. Please read the following participation requirements below. By proceeding to the registration page you will have agreed to abide by these requirements in order to make this event as popular and entertaining as possible.
• Please arrive in advance of your scheduled time to allow for set up. Our event area is small and delays in your start time may affect other performers scheduled after you.
• On arrival at your assigned porch introduce yourself to your porch host and discuss with them any logistical arrangements. You are their guest for the length of your stay.
• Registered musicians are committed to playing a 45 minute set on their assigned porch at the time designated by the organizers.
• Since multiple groups may be playing at any given time, the crowd at any one location can be expected to change over the course of your set. Groups are expected to
perform for the full time regardless of the size of the crowd.
• Since the festival is neighbourhood-based and held during the day, musicians are expected to keep their repertoire family friendly: explicit lyrics or overly loud amplifiers
should be avoided.
• Before or after your show, we encourage you to walk around and support other local musicians!
• Porchfest’s organizers will do a fair amount of publicity for the festival, but the best way to get the word out is by word-of-mouth. Tell your friends about your show, and
encourage them to visit the festival’s website and “like” the Facebook page!